Easter Eggs Edit
Easter Eggs are secret surprises often found in many games, including Poptropica. Listed below are just a few of the many secrets of Poptropica.
Nabooti Phone Codes Edit
The cell phone can be found at Mountains of the Moon, Nabooti Island, inside the cave lying on the bottom left corner of the scene. Enter certain number codes into the phone to get a cool new costume. Note that this can get rid of something you’re wearing. (Only accessible to members!)
- 1225: Santa Hat and Sack
- 911: Police Outfit
- 411: Brain Helmet
- 1337: Nerdy Outfit (Comic Kid/Ned Noodlehead)
Skull Mask Edit
There’s a free “Skull Mask” wearable item hidden in a cave in Legendary Swords. To get it, enter the cave from the beginning and pass by the first cave area. In the second cave area, near the place where you find your first Legendary Sword (Rusty Relic), go left and jump up until you reach a brown space filled with strange fossils. Keep going left until you see the Skull Mask, then click to receive it!
Viking Suit Edit
- On Time Tangled Island, use your time device and click on 831 AD, the Viking time period.
- Walk over to the cave area but don’t go inside.
- Put on your glider from Leonardo’s workshop.
- Jump on the right side of the cave to get the bonus Viking Suit. Glide from the Viking mountain until you land on the ledge with the suit tucked away in the upper righthand corner of the Viking time period.
Hypnotic Costume Edit
Here’s how even non-members can get an otherwise members-only costume! The prize is hidden at the Poptropica Towers on Early Poptropica Island. Go left until you stop at a green tower, jump up four stories high, and find the window pane in the middle with the orange flower pot. Click on the top-left corner of that window, and you will receive the “Hypnotic” costume!